The O'Neill Brothers' Affiliate program
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. #2: Will the O'Neill Brothers supply me with the links I'll need?
Yes. We have many examples of
links and text
links that you can place at your website. Our technical staff will assist you with set-up. If you choose to have the music player playing background music at your site, you may contact us for further instructions.
Q. #3: How will visitors to my website order from you?
When your customers click on the O'Neill Brothers' link on your site, they will link to www.pianobrothers.com for more information. If your customers place an order, we will record, process and fulfill that order. They will receive their order, directly from the O'Neill Brothers' office in New Prague, MN and we will handle all customer service. We do the work and you receive a check every quarter for simply adding the link to your website!
Please note that our website will NOT replace your website. When your customer clicks on the link at your website, our site will open up in a new window (leaving the window to your website open). Our website will give your customer more options to hear song samples from over 20 CDs. When they are ready to purchase, they click our "buy now" button and are directed to our secure shopping cart for order processing. After they order, you will get credit for the sale and will be paid 15% of each order on a quarterly basis. You may not earn commissions on your own purchases.
Q. #4: Can I take orders on my website instead?
Yes. If you already have a secure order form/shopping cart, we can sell you our CDs at wholesale prices.
We only suggest this to websites that already have a successful order fulfillment process. Our website is set up for the customer to listen and learn more about each CD before they buy. We recommend that you let us handle the order process and pay you the 15% referral fee.
Q. #5: How will you keep track of the orders referred from my site?
We will provide your web page designer with specially formatted URL's that you will use to link to our site. These URL's identify your unique "Affiliate Code" and we use your unique code to track your referral fees as they are earned. Our custom software hides your affiliate number on the order form in HTML code so your customer never sees it. (This code is assigned to you after you apply for the O'Neill Brothers' Affiliate Program.) Once you join, you can log-in 24 hours a day to view how many visitors have traveled from your site to ours, and how many orders your customers have made. You can also choose to be notified by email after every order is placed by one of your customers.
Q. #6: What is a Referral Fee and how is it calculated?
When you provide links from your website to our site, we pay you 15% of each order that your customer places on our website. This is called a "referral fee". It's basically a share of the revenue you help us generate. We will pay you once quarterly and you can check how many visitors you have attracted to our site, and how many of them ordered. We provide a web page for you to view these real-time statistics as often as you like.
The O'Neill Brothers' website currently generates approximately 40-50 orders per day online. Many of these orders are from people who have never heard the O'Neill Brothers' music before. Customers can listen to song samples before they buy. When people hear the easy-listening music, they are compelled to buy! The O'Neill Brothers' secure order form makes it easy for them to order online.
In addition, if someone visits the O'Neill Brothers' website from your link and does not buy right away, but instead returns later (within one year) to make a purchase, you will still get a referral fee for that sale. You will earn your fee because the "cookies" on your customer's computer will stay in place for one year. Even if your customer has their "cookies" disabled on their browser, our custom tracking software will point to your reference number if they've book marked us. So if they return later to purchase, you'll still earn the referral fee. This is a very big advantage to you - you'll get referral fees for purchases that your customers make in the future! You may not earn commissions on your own purchases.
Q. #7: What other ways can I earn a referral fee?
For every website that you recommend to join our Affiliate Program, you will receive 5% of the orders those websites generate for as long as they are an affiliate member. In addition to the 15% referral income from your own website, you would earn an extra 5% from your referral's websites' orders. As you can see, this two-tier program can become very rewarding just for providing a link from your site to ours!
Q. #8: What are the terms of the O'Neill Brothers' Affiliate Program Agreement?
1) Term of Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate Application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
2) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion.
3) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
4) Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
5) Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Minnesota, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought into the federal or state courts located in Shakopee, MN and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Q. #9: How do I sign up?
First you must fill out our Affiliate Application and agree to the terms of our Affiliate Agreement. Once you've submitted your application, we will contact you via email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to get started.
Q. #10: Quick Overview of the Affiliate Program
We have made this program easy for you to set up. We use our online affiliate tracking software and pay you quarterly for the customers you refer to our website. We pay you a 15% referral fee; a share of the revenue you help us generate. We provide you with a web page to view so you can check how many visitors you have attracted to our site and how many have purchased. This web page is equipped with real-time statistics and is available to you 24 hours a day.
There is no risk and no cost to you to become an O’Neill Brothers’ Affiliate!